We believe that the impact of accessibility is universal and inclusive of all people, with and without disabilities.
Apply to be a 3Play Media contractor
3Play Media is committed to making media widely accessible, using technology and human expertise—that’s our contractors!—to deliver high-quality accessibility services.
3Play provides transcription, closed captioning, audio description, and live captioning solutions to customers around the world.
Why work with 3Play?
The Impact of Accessibility
Our contractors balance other important things in their life while working at 3Play.
Often, contractors are also students, caregivers of small children and older adults, or living with chronic illness and/or a disability.
Our flexible, remote, work from home jobs mean that motivated 3Play contractors thrive in an environment that suits their ideal schedule and working conditions.
Choose Work from 10,000+ Customers
We serve more than 10,000 customers across multiple industries, including education, media & entertainment, government, and enterprise companies.
Contractors work on all types of jobs from all kinds of places.
In one week, that might include a football highlights reel, a physics lecture, a fitness class, a news podcast, a how-to video from an ecommerce site, and a classic movie.
Our contractors frequently talk about how much they learn from all the videos they watch as they work at 3Play.
Value for All
Our solutions increase the value of our customers’ content and live events by making it accessible and usable for all audiences.
We value the time our contractors spend working at 3Play.
As you become a more experienced contractor, moving efficiently from video to video, you’ll make more as you learn how to use our tools to your advantage.
Contractors are paid weekly for all work completed.
Sounds like me! I want to work at 3Play
Why Accessibility Matters
Accessibility is about creating in a manner that is inclusive of all people, with and without disabilities, and providing an equal experience without barriers.
We aim to help create a more accessible web by providing services and resources that support video and audio accessibility across websites, apps, and other digital interfaces. And we do that with help from our 3Play contractors.
What our contractors love most about working at 3Play
- Flexible schedules and flexible work. You can work whenever and wherever according to your availability, as much or as little as you want.
- A wide variety of content. You can choose what you want to work on, from a range of topics: education, media & entertainment, fitness, sports, government, faith organizations, ecommerce, and so much more. You never know what you’ll find on the 3Play market!
- Fair rates and regular pay. Contractors receive weekly paychecks and are paid per minute rates for all jobs completed.
- Our platform. You’ll work with our free, web-based software to efficiently complete all kinds of jobs.
What you bring to the contracting team
- Excellent written and/or verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English language, grammar, and punctuation
- Proficiency with internet research and reference resources
- Ability to manage projects, work independently, and closely follow instructions
- Must be at least 18 years old